What are highlighters on a Kindle for?
In this book I'm readin (Lincoln Lawyer if it matters) and it keeps underlining stuff and says "show number of highlighters" and I don't know wht that's for or what it means
It highlights the text, so people interested in phrases, or people studying books can use it on their kindle. You might be pressing the highlighter button my mistake?
- What does number of highlighters mean on amazon kindle?
- Kindle fire or Kindle paper white or original kindle?
- Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Fire or original Kindle?
- Can you sync/transfer your kindle books from Kindle PC to Kindle 4?
- Which kindle is better when it comes to antiglare: the normal kindle or Kindle paperwhite?