Kindle Paperwhite Wall Charger vs Sam?
The description for the Kindle brand lists the specs as:
INPUT (AC): 100-240V, 50/60Hz
OUTPUT (DC): 4.9V, 0.85A
I've two close to this, but not the same:
INPUT (AC): 100-240V, 50/60Hz 0.2A
OUTPUT (DC): 5.0V 550mA
INPUT (AC): 100-240V, 50/60Hz 0.15
OUTPUT (DC): 5.0V = 0.7A
Is okay to use? Someone said Moto one would be okay, but charge slowly. Back of my Kindle Touch reader states: "INPUT: 5.25V MAX 500mA" not sure for paperweight.
You should only use the Kindle Paperwhite wall charger!
- Can I use an apple wall charger on the Kindle Fire HD?
- Can I use my kindle 5w wall charger to charge devices that use a usb?
- Can I plug my Kindle Fire into a wall outlet using any old USB charger?
- Can i plug my ipod usb cord into my kindle wall charger?
- Does the kindle paperwhite come with a charger?