Kindle Fire vs Kindle Paperwhite?
Which one should I get and why? Is reading on the fire as easy as reading on the paperwhite? I want to get one of these for someone who will mainly use it for reading but would also enjoy the apps on the kindle fire. So is reading on the kindle fire good enough compared to the kindle paperwhite?
I like the kindle fire so i would go with that
Good enough? Yes.
Same: No. The eInk technology is still better if you want to read only.
Review from an Owner, should help:
The pro for Kindle Fire HD is that you get to do almost all the stuff much more easily than on Kindle. Plus you have the audio books, tons of space (16Gb storage), you can watch movies, tv shows, magazines, etc.
Bestselling model for Kindle Fire:
You also have Dual wifi antenna for faster downloads, 1.2Ghz dual core processor for better gaming experience and tons of apps.
- Kindle Fire Deals and special offers for Kindle Fire HD & Paperwhite?
- What do you do when your books don't show up on your kindle fire and only on your kindle paperwhite?
- Does the Otterbox for the Kindle Fire also fit the Kindle Paperwhite?
- Will a kindle fire case fit a Paperwhite Kindle?
- Reading books on Kindle Paperwhite vs Kindle Fire HD?