Kindle Screen Freeze Help?
So I'm hoping that some of the awesome people here could help me out with some technical problems on my Kindle.
Yesterday, my screen froze. Please refer to fig. 1
As you can see, the colors are all blurred, also that it's a rather old version of Kindle. I tried charging it but that didn't seem to do anything.
Fig. 2 shows the back of the Kindle
any tips or tricks on how to get the old girl up and working again? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200127470 this is the support site.
- Why does my Kindle Paperwhite freeze randomly?
- I dropped my kindle now the screen is like orange with lines no cracked screen or anything?
- Would a screen protector fix the three lines on my kindle fire screen?
- What should I use to clean my kindle screen?
- What do I do if my kindle screen went black while in use?