Is it safe to self-publish with Amazon?
Okay, so I am almost done writing a book. And I want to self-publish it on Amazon kindle. But, you need to enter your credit card information and my dad doesn't trust Amazon with it, he think they'll use it and we'll go bankrupt. I've tried to assure him that its safe, that nothing bad will happen. I even told him about Amanda Hocking who started off by self-publishing and is now famous. But he doesn't believe me. I just need to know if it's safe to self-publish with amazon and other networks and such.
Self-publishing is possible with Amazon through Kindle. This is done by using Kindle apps. The access is not only limited to Kindle users, but also for to other computer devices.
- Is self publishing of amazon or kindle safe?
- Are all apps on Amazon safe and free from malware?
- Is it safe to sell my 'kindle ' without removing my amazon details?
- Is it safe to download apps on your kindle fire if there not from Amazon?
- Is it safe to give my bank details for amazon kindle self publishing?