How to transfer ebooks from my pc to my kindle app on my Android HTC phone?
I have thousands of ebooks on my computer and I would like to transfer some to my phone so I can read on the go. I have the Kindle app on my HTC android phone and I don't know how to transfer my files to it. Please help. Thank you - Molly
You haven't said what format the ebooks are in - PDF will work but mobi is much, much better. If they're not in either of those formats you'll need to convert them - have a look at Calibre. Once you've got a readable ebook you need to copy it to a folder on your 'phone (use USB or maybe email) and then open it with the Amazon Kindle app. On my Nexus 7 the folder's called Kindle but the HTC may be different. If you use a file management app to open the ebook it should give you the option of using the Kindle app to read it.
I'm wrong about using a file manager - the Kindle app isn't associated with mobi files by default.
I used a program from the Adobe website which converted the files into.epubs.
i can't remember what it's called.
Don't worry. I myself is a HTC & Kindle user.
1. Make sure your books are Kindle formats, AZW or MOBI. If they are EPUB or PDF, use free eBook converter, Calibre to do the conversion.
2. Authorize your Kindle app on your HTC with your Amazon account.
3. Copy the converted MOBI or other Kindle books to "Kindle" folder when connecting your HTC to computer.
- Transfer app data from Kindle Fire to Android phone?
- How to transfer non-amazon ebooks into my kindle app on windows 8 phone?
- How to transfer kindle books to android phone?
- Can I transfer my purchases from my kindle fire to my android phone? - 1
- Can I transfer my purchases from my kindle fire to my android phone?