Why does my kindle fire lose charge when I'm not using it?
My kindle fire has a percent of 80% and the next time I turn it on it has 75% can I stop this or is it suppose to do that?
Try not to have the brightness up too high, and turn off the WiFi and Bluetooth when you aren't using it.
That is the nature of all such batteries to some degree.
Probably you forget to switch off the wi-fi!
The kindle fire keep receiving wireless signal all the times unless you switch off the wi-fi. This function consume battery too. If the wireless signal is not stable enough, the device will consume much more battery to keep connection.
Try dimming your Kindle. Also make sure its off… Not sleep.
- Why does my kindle lose charge so fast?
- If I disconnect my Kindle Fire will I lose anything?
- Why does my kindle fire hd lose all of the battery left in it over night?
- Why does my kindle fire seem to lose battery power even when it's shut down?
- Will de-registering from my Kindle Fire HD make me lose all my content?