Toshiba Excite 10 Tablet vs Amazon Kindle Fire HD?
I'm trying to figure out what to add to my "Christmas List" as a present. The 2 things I really like are also the 2 things I'm debating on whether to get or not. Can you please give me a good review on the Toshiba Excite 10 Tablet and Amazon Kindle Fire HD and leave personal opinions (including which you would rather have). Thank You for your time.
It depends if you wanted for reading go for the HD and also it's more portable
The Fire is a Tablet Lite. It is mostly locked to the Amazon store and and environment.
The Excite is a full blown Android tablet. While locked to the Play store, it is no tightly locked, and does have apps for quite a lot of other content sources.
Pros for Kindle Fire HD 8.9":
- Way better screen @254PPI
- 1080p playback
- Dual wifi antenna for faster downloads
- Cheap price
- Amazon content and services
- Digital dolby audio
Pros for Toshiba Excite:
- Dual camera
- microSd slot
- Google play store
- Quad core processor
Comments from an owner of Kindle Fire HD, should be helpful:
- Are Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Kindle, and Amazon music available on Nexus 9 tablet?
- Amazon kindle fire HDX 8.9 or Sony Xperia Z2 tablet?
- Which tablet should I get? The Kindle Fire DHX 7 Tablet or the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7 - inch)?
- Can I still download books from Amazon on my tablet without a Kindle?
- Why is the amazon Kindle so limited in functionality just because it is a reading tablet?