Texting on Amazon Kindle Fire?
I download and install textplus app for the Amazon Kindle Fire. It is a app from the App Amazon Store which I search for on the Kindle Fire. The app give you a phone number. It lets you receive and send text message to any phone number. The app truly works which I tested texting to my cell phone. However there was a problem. When I receive texts to my kindle fire I would have to be in the textplus app in order to get notification that I had a text. If I was in a different app or doing something else there would be no notification on the top that I had a text message, unless I open the textplus app. Anyone had this problem? Any recommendation to a text messsaging app that gives you notification of incoming texts without opening the text app?
As of right now the Kindle Fire does not support Push notifications, so the Text+ app has no way of letting you know when a text comes in, but a recent check of the Text+ support site, shows that the tech team is aware of the issue and are working on fixing that bug. So hopefully soon we should be seeing notifications coming to the kindle fire version of text+
- Texting Apps for Kindle Fire?
- Can you download a texting app on the kindle fire?
- He acts great in person but sucks at texting!
- I got an amazon kindle fire HDX 7, I just want to find a way to bypass amazon at this point, thanks?
- When is amazon kindle fire hd or hdx or hd 8.9 or hd 6 gowing to have the amazon 5 update?