My kindle fire keeps crashing?
Everytime i go to any apps facebook, twitter, the web it keeps crashing. I dont know why. What should i do?
Have you rebooted the device and see? The system may go into problem sometimes, and it needs to reboot to get everything back to normal.
Here you can find how to reboot the Kindle tablet, as well as suggestions to other possible issues:
Do you have anything stored on it worth saving? Most people save everything in the cloud anyway. If so, just reset it back to factory settings again. It will fix any software issues you are having. You'll find it in Settings - Devices. Hope that helps.
n2aos.com - Unleash the full potential of your Kindle Fire
This has happens to my old kindle. What's happening is Amazon is wanting people to buy more expensive things to give them more money so they make the regular kindles and phones crash and mess up like that. So that happened to my old kindle so I had to get a kindle fire HD. That's the only way to really fix it. Just by rebooting it won't help it will just come back and do the same thing. So I hope this helps! :)
clear cache… It may help more than rebooting
Clearing the cache worked for me thanks!
- Would a case for the original kindle fire hd 7inch fir the kindle fire hdx?
- Why cant I log into my kindle fire barns and noble account on my kindle fire?
- Kindle Fire Deals and special offers for Kindle Fire HD & Paperwhite?
- KINDLE FIRE: Can you put iTunes songs on a Kindle Fire?
- Whats the difference between amazon kindle fire and kindle fire HD? - 1