My kindle fire keeps crashing?
Everytime i go to any apps facebook, twitter, the web it keeps crashing. I dont know why. What should i do?
Have you rebooted the device and see? The system may go into problem sometimes, and it needs to reboot to get everything back to normal.
Here you can find how to reboot the Kindle tablet, as well as suggestions to other possible issues:
Do you have anything stored on it worth saving? Most people save everything in the cloud anyway. If so, just reset it back to factory settings again. It will fix any software issues you are having. You'll find it in Settings - Devices. Hope that helps.
n2aos.com - Unleash the full potential of your Kindle Fire
- Kindle Fire Deals and special offers for Kindle Fire HD & Paperwhite?
- Why cant I log into my kindle fire barns and noble account on my kindle fire?
- Whats the difference between amazon kindle fire and kindle fire HD?
- Whats the difference between amazon kindle fire and kindle fire HD? - 1
- Will a Kindle Fire HD charger fit a regular kindle fire?