My kindle fire is stuck on a red screen?
I rooted my kindle fire hd 8.9" and i tried to use the app fireflash so I could install custom ROMS. I messed up badly and now when i turn my kindle on, it shows a redscreen. I can turn the device off and on but that is all. HOW DO I FIX IT?
Not sure if this will help, but try holding the power button for 20 seconds.
all i know about this is you need kffirstaide from xda developers and a fastboot cable
Holding down the power button worked… Yippee!
I tried this and it is not working
- How to get rid of red pixel dot off kindle fire screen?
- My kindle fire is stuck on a screen. Not frozen?
- My kindle fire is stuck on sideways on the screen how can i get it unstuck?
- Rooted Kindle Fire HD 8.9 8.5.1 and now it's stuck on FastBoot mode screen?
- I was trying to root my kindle fire 1st gen. Now its stuck on the splash screen. Help?