MOBI files not transferring to Kindle Fire, not supported?
I have 100's of books on an external Hard Drive, all MOBI files. However when I tried to copy and paste the files from my laptop to the Kindle Fire via the USB cable. A window kept popping up saying "File not supported" - Any Ideas?
1. Open those converted Mobi books with Kindle for PC. If they can be opened, those books won't have any problem.
2. The oldest Kindle does not support Mobi.
Or you will have to call Amazon Kindle support as MOBI format is supposed to be supported.
- Transferring PDF files in my Kindle Fire (Files not supported error?)?
- How to transfer.mobi book files from the computer to my Kindle Fire?
- How to convert my PDF files onto MOBI files for my Amazon Kindle?
- How to put.mobi book files onto Kindle Fire while keeping cover?
- Transferring files from Kindle for PC to Adobe Reader?