Kindle Fire Will Not Charge, And Has No Light?
It had been having problems charging (sometimes charging, and sometimes not), but at this point it's completely stopped. I plug it in, and absolutely nothing happens. It doesn't charge, no sort of light comes on, nothing. I've tried it with another charger and it worked right once, then had less than half it's battery after I charged it continually overnight, then nothing. I've also tried the hard reset. Does anyone know of any other solution to this?
Im in the same situation take it to the shops thats what i doing tomorrow
There're quite a lot of users having similar issues. A user has collected some solutions, and write up a good discussion here, on issues like not charging, battery problems, frozen screen, etc. Take a look and see if it helps:
Hope that helps.
- Kindle fire wont turn on, green light, then orange light then no light?
- Kindle has no charge light!
- My charging light came back on my kindle. How long will it take to charge?
- In your opinion, which color is better, Light Green, Light Blue, or White?
- Does the kindle fire light up for night time reading?