Kindle Fire HD (UK) 16 or 32 gb?
I'm considering buying a Kindle Fire HD but was wondering if its worth getting the 16 or 32gb version? I probably won't use it to watch that many movies and my music is normally on my phone. I have a Kindle keyboard that I've not deleted any books from yet and that's had enough space for the last 2 years but I was thinking it might be worth getting the 32gb to future proof it. Any opinions?
The fact that you enjoy the E-book tells me you are intelligent.
With that in mind I thought I'd share my own experiences with Nook before you purchase another Kindle…
- Would a case for the original kindle fire hd 7inch fir the kindle fire hdx?
- Why cant I log into my kindle fire barns and noble account on my kindle fire?
- Kindle Fire Deals and special offers for Kindle Fire HD & Paperwhite?
- Can I exchange my generation 1 kindle fire for the HD kindle fire for free?
- KINDLE FIRE: Can you put iTunes songs on a Kindle Fire?