Kindle Fire HD Died? Help?
I'm sorry to be asking this again but It's been 15 minutes and the other question isn't answered.
ANYWAYS. I was playing Minecraft on my Kindle Fire HD.My Kindle was charging for about 10-15 minutes, plugged into the wall. (I got this extension for the USB about 3-4 or maybe 2 months ago) So I stood back to take a pic of my beautiful house and held down the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button. (Cuz that's how you make a screenshot!) So then BAM, It shut off and went black. I didn't even check if it was charging, and I always play and charge at the same time. (Ok, maybe 3 or 4 times) So I held down and pressed the POWER Button, but still nothing. It's charging right now. Did it die? Did I loose my house? Please answer ASAP. Thank you very much for looking at this question. :)
I guess you held the power button down more than ten seconds just the power button to reboot the tablet, if that didn't work then let it charge for a while and try rebooting the tablet
- Kindle fire died, I charged it, still won't turn on!
- My kindle fire hd just died should I give it a funeral or just throw it away?
- How to sell died's author ebook in kindle?
- Is the kindle fire similar to a ipod touch? Whats great about the kindle fire?
- Buy kindle fire hd at lowest price? Any kindle fire hd coupons?