Is one mobile market safe?
I downloaded it on my kindle fire hd and its good but I worried will I get fined for downloading the apps? And when I download some of them it asks me for my location: s is this safe or some spam thing?
I wouldn't give any information to any apps or other strangers I don't know.
There's no need to worry, it's perfectly safe nobody will fine you for downloading apps.
Also, you can install Google Play Store if you decide to root your tablet.
Start with exploring xda-developers forum.
- How to switch my games over from one mobile device to another, or from a mobile device to a kindle?
- What's the best tablet on the market for 2014?
- N64 Emulators for the android market?
- Android market on kindle fire no root?
- Does anybody know where I can buy 'The Meat Market' by Jonathan Harkon online?