How to transfer books from the Kindle Fire HD?
How do you transfer books you've purchased on the Kindle Fire, to another device?
You don't. Everything you've purchased is stored in the cloud under your account. Just install the Kindle Reader app on the other device and register it to use the same account and you'll have access to all your purchases. If it's another Kindle, register it to use the same account and you'll have access.
- How to transfer Kindle Fire books to my pc?
- Can I transfer books from my broken kindle fire to my new one?
- My husband has a kindle fire and wantto transfer several books to my ordinary kindle?
- How to transfer my books from my kindle touch to my kindle fire?
- How to transfer books from regular kindle to a kindle fire?