How to take screenshots on Kindle Fire?
I have the second generation Kindle Fire and I am sick & tired of taking pictures of the screen from my phone and I heard there's a way to take screenshots.
People have told me to press "volume down" and "power button" at the same time, but there aren't volume down buttons on my kindle - you haveto go to menu.
Then I was told about all these Internet-apps and complicated codes you hadto enter.
I was wondering if there was a easy, hassle-free, method you can use? There must be one, right? It is a android tablet after all.
*again; THERE IS NOT A VOLUME DOWN BUTTON!
There is a method, but it's not easy or hassle free:
(The "volume down button" method works only in the Kindle Fire HD.)
There's a good discussion here talking about screen capture on the Kindle Fire:
The volume down plus power button only works for the Kindle Fire HD. For the Kindle Fire, you get to follow a link inside the above discussion, to download SDK to install on your Kindle Fire, in order to do the screen capture.
Hope that helps.
- Is the kindle fire similar to a ipod touch? whats great about the kindle fire?
- Why cant I log into my kindle fire barns and noble account on my kindle fire?
- Buy kindle fire hd at lowest price? Any kindle fire hd coupons?
- Kindle Fire Deals and special offers for Kindle Fire HD & Paperwhite?
- KINDLE FIRE: Can you put iTunes songs on a Kindle Fire?