How to remove the battery out of my kindle fire?
I need to know how to take the battery out of my kindle fire
Annie B says:
Here are the instructions I found.
Here's how you replace the battery on your Amazon Kindle:
1. Turn-off your Kindle
2. Find a soft cloth or other means to protect the face of your Kindle
3. Place your Kindle face down on a flat, secure surface
4. Slide the gray back cover off of your Kindle
5. You will see the gray battery in it's compartment
6. Note the battery compartment has a rounded "notch" on one end
7. Using your finger (not a screwdriver or any other device that might damage your Kindle) gently push the battery to the back of the compartment then lift it out
8. The battery is attached to your Kindle by a white plastic connector and several wires
9. GENTLY pull the white connector back until the battery is disconnected from your Kindle
10. Attach your new battery by pushing the white wiring connector into the proper location in the battery compartment
11. Seat the battery into the back of the battery compartment - make sure the white wiring connector is attached properly
12. Press the battery down at the front of the battery compartment - note that the battery and the compartment have a small notch and grove to help you line-up the battery
13. Replace the cover
14 Turn on your Kindle and you're ready to get back to reading your favorite e-book or listening to your favorite audio book
Congratulations! You have just learned how-to replace the battery in your Amazon Kindle.
While this is not a procedure everyone will do regularly it's helpful to know either when your battery does not hold a charge or if you are traveling with more than one charged battery.
One more important point! The battery in your Amazon Kindle is made from Lithium Polymer. It should be disposed of properly - likely at a battery recycling center located near you.
***One other note--I did need to charge my battery after installing it, just like I did with the original one. It wasn't completely low, but needed to be charged to full power. You may also find that you need to restart your Kindle.
How do you take the back off of a kindle fire hd 8.9?