How to get WiFi on my kindle fire hd?
I got a new kindle fire hd, but I don't have any internet in my house. I don't have enough money to buy a router, what can I do?
In your case you will need to go to Starbucks and MacDonald's to get WiFi
though it can't be that bad since there is one in every corner
You have a couple of different options.
1) You can go to places that have free WiFi when you need to use it. Many public places offer free WiFi to their customers. Try your local McDonald's, Starbucks, and the like to see if they offer this service. If you friends have WiFi, see if they will let you use their's when you are over at their house.
2) Buy a portable hotspot and pay the monthly bill. (Or save up and buy the router).
3) Return your Kindle Fire HD to Amazon and buy the Kindle Fire HD that has the rather inexpensive 4G data plan that you pay for yearly.
- I have free Wifi if I get a Netflix account on my kindle fire will it cost my wifi extra?
- My kindle fire wont connect to wifi after a power outage, but my laptop has wifi?
- I HAVE A KINDLE FIRE LCD BUT I DNT HAVE WIFI. WHERE CAN I GET FREE WIFI?
- How to get wifi on my Kindle Fire in places where there is no wifi service?
- Does the kindle fire have wifi? - 1