How to get into my Kindle Fire without resetting it?
I stupidly forgot the password to my Kindle Fire & I'm seeing the only way to get back into it is to factory reset it. I really don't want to have to do that.So:
A: Can I get into it without resetting it? OR
B: If not, what is the best way to back upp my all myy files so that I can put the stuff back on once it's reset?
Go to amazon.com/manage my kindle/support you will get free tech support.
Have you attached your kindle via the usb cord to your computer and opened your kindle that way? I have the fire but it isn't password protected. Maybe you could do a back up that way.
- Kindle Fire not starting up, already tried resetting!
- I forgot my kindle passcode can i get it back without resetting it?
- Does resetting a kindle paperwhite disable parental block?
- Why cant I log into my kindle fire barns and noble account on my kindle fire?
- Kindle Fire Deals and special offers for Kindle Fire HD & Paperwhite?