How to calibrate a kindle fire?
I just got a kindle fire for christmas and it was kinda messing up but then i found out it needs to be calibrated. But the problem is i dont know how to calibrate it. So im wondering is there a setting on it that you can calibrate it or do you have to charge it and keep charging it because thats what ive herd.
Some of them work only a day or two after calibration. But to try it: press power button 20 seconds ignore it if it asks do you want to shut down Just Keep pressing the power button until it turns off all by itself
kindle fire Customer Service will also try to help you do their tricks to get it running then they will offer a replacement if it doesnt work
here is a page of people trying to fix theirs, maybe you can get ideas:
- Kindle Fire Deals and special offers for Kindle Fire HD & Paperwhite?
- Why cant I log into my kindle fire barns and noble account on my kindle fire?
- Whats the difference between amazon kindle fire and kindle fire HD? - 1
- Can I exchange my generation 1 kindle fire for the HD kindle fire for free?
- KINDLE FIRE: Can you put iTunes songs on a Kindle Fire?