Clearing all data from Kindle Fire?
I am getting new android and would like to remove All data on Kindle Fire so I can sell it.
Well the only thing I can think of is at the top right there is circle/tool bar by the battery light. Click on it and click more and then there should be at the bottom a device tab. Click it and then go to the very bottom and click restore to factory settings. If that dont work sorry. Need to call amazon
- If I get a Kindle Fire HD, will my app data transfer from my Fire?
- How to access data in my amazon cloud drive from my kindle fire?
- Transfer app data from Kindle Fire to Android phone?
- Does using the kindle app on my phone use data?
- I need to get all the data of my kindle with a computer but i cant cuz my screen is broke help?