Can I use an apple wall charger on the Kindle Fire HD?
I was looking at unboxing videos on youtube of the Kindle Fire HD. The Kindle comes with a USB cable but no wall charger. The person said that they bought a wall charger from amazon. I was wondering if it's going to damage my Kindle if I use an apple wall charger?
Only if it uses the same kind of connector, the same voltage & pin connections. For USB chargers check Walgreen's or Radio Shack
Supposed it can work. Just make sure the charger has amps and voltage enough (or higher) than what the Kindle Fire HD needs. Some details in the discussion here:
Or you can consider to buy the charger for the Kindle. It's discounted if you order it together with the Kindle device itself. Go to sales page of Kindle Fire HD for details.
Hope that helps.
- Can I plug my Kindle Fire into a wall outlet using any old USB charger?
- Kindle Paperwhite Wall Charger vs Sam?
- Can I use my kindle 5w wall charger to charge devices that use a usb?
- Can i plug my ipod usb cord into my kindle wall charger?
- How long to charge the new kindle fire hd with wall plug vs usb?