Can i use a kindle fire hd for word processing like MS word?
Thanks for any help and advice
Quickoffice pro is the app you would need to get MS word files working on it. This app would already be there so you may not need to download it.
Comments on Kindle Fire HD, must read before getting one:
Bestselling Kindle Fire:
Hope this was helpful
Yes. Google for more information.
Yes. The Fire HD will support a bluetooth keyboard. And there is the Quick Office App. Or you can probably use an online office app like Google Docs.
Wouldn't be my first choice for word processing, but it can be done.
Hi this is where things get confusing for those who do not understand these andriod tablets do not work well with anything like microsoft anything.
Theoretically, Yes you can do word processing. But the applications are very limited. You can open, read, and edit a few word.
Yopu'll find any thing more advocated that then difficult.
- Word Processing on Kindle Fire?
- Is there an app for the Kindle Fire HD for word processing?
- Is the word SECURITY (or wealthy man) for a woman, like the word SEX for a man?
- 4 pics 1 word for the Kindle Fire help?
- Hi… When using a Kindle Fire HD can you highlight a word to see its meaning? If so, how? Thank you?!